Because my sister said so.
I think he's trying to tell you something. give the guy some food already!!!
I think maybe the auntie is right. He does sem very interested in the food - but then it is Bonnie's crumble - her best (only?) dish.
Only dish and yes he's just started to show an interest in the last couple of days - going to hold out another week or so until we get back from Rach's, then it's all go!
I think he's trying to tell you something. give the guy some food already!!!
ReplyDeleteI think maybe the auntie is right. He does sem very interested in the food - but then it is Bonnie's crumble - her best (only?) dish.
ReplyDeleteOnly dish and yes he's just started to show an interest in the last couple of days - going to hold out another week or so until we get back from Rach's, then it's all go!
ReplyDelete