Friday, June 11, 2010
Post-illness
As predicted, Roman has come through his cold with flying colours and is now growing in leaps and bounds. Yesterday he really got into a game of eat your fingers (which I haven't caught on camera yet) where he would put his hand out to be eaten and then take it away again - this is his first real concentrated effort at a sustained sophisticated interaction.
Then today he's been rolling much more than usual from his back onto his tummy - and then almost rolled the other way and has started to make the crawling knees.
All this action temporarily distracted me from how crap I'm feeling. I feel almost as awful as the time I drank half a bottle of vodka then woke up covered in green paint during an open home and had to go sit it out in a carpark stairwell with a bowl and a blanket.
Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That kid wants to move! Damn illness opening the door to growth. I love that story about when you were ill with booze too. It never fails to make me laugh. xx
ReplyDeleteYeah I have to keep recounting all my glory day stories, back when my life was interesting....
ReplyDeleteBonnie, how come you never told your mothr this gem? And wow - he's moving round so much more after just one week away. sigh - missing all the good stuff.
ReplyDelete