Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Baby-wearing


I love my new Manduca! It's really comfy for me to wear - all the weight is held around the waist, not on the shoulders, so even a heffer like Ro feels like a feather while I make dinner, do the vacuuming, wash the nappies.....just kidding, James does all that.
Ooh and you can wear him front or back.

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get one. I don't know why I am waiting either... ps you are looking smoking hot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, new trackies really do it for me. Try my Manduca first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that one of Pappys sweaters? It looks like one of those nice soft ones of his that I am always trying to steal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, Lil stole it from him, I stole it from Lil, it's the circle of life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I am coming up in a few weeks....

    ReplyDelete