Because my sister said so.
He is working so hard! What is he swimming for? Are you at the other end of the bath with a boob?
No I was having a bath with him and he kept wanting to flip over and swim, so I let him. Then had to do a nudey run to grab the camera.
so determined! i was going to make some lame pun about breast-stroke, but thought against it.
Ruthie you should never shy from the boob jokes!
He is working so hard! What is he swimming for? Are you at the other end of the bath with a boob?
ReplyDeleteNo I was having a bath with him and he kept wanting to flip over and swim, so I let him. Then had to do a nudey run to grab the camera.
ReplyDeleteso determined! i was going to make some lame pun about breast-stroke, but thought against it.
ReplyDeleteRuthie you should never shy from the boob jokes!
ReplyDelete