Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Nanny Boxie





Rach you were really onto something with this inanimate object as babysitter concept.

6 comments:

  1. ahh - this boy needs his grannie - I'll be there soon my little love = I'll save you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roman doesn't need saving, he needs more boxes! Great parenting Bon, just keep chucking shit at him, that way he need never leave his car seat. Also, I know I say it all the time, and it is probably getting really boring now, but hot damn, that child is delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He loves that car seat, I feel bad taking him out and doing something educational and interactive with him when he has so much fun staring at the wall and his cardboard box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand. And I mean, why touch them if you don't have to, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly! All that spew and poop and cute smiles, gross.

    ReplyDelete