Sunday, November 14, 2010

Party!

Yes I forgot to take snaps, these are about as good as it gets, sorry!








Coolest things that happened at my 30th:
-Verity, dressed in unmissable bright pink, blessing my Crystal Mountain crystal necklace by dipping it in her champagne followed by her, Lili and myself all sucking on it.

-Phil and MJ hanging out down the back with all my gorgeous gals doing what Phil always used to do at Clarence St parties - it was like the 20 intervening years between now and when we last lived there had never happened...

-Mum and Paps hiding from the party in their bedroom from about 6pm. Ok so 20 years has definitely passed.

-Mountains of flowers, gifts, delicious food and way too much booze - my friends and family are the most generous, awesome people ever.

-All of my friends absolutely obsessed with how gorgeous Lili is.

-Ruth and James keeping the party together by always making sure there was food and wine while I swanned around like a pissed chook. So it was more like stumbling around really.

-The babies! So many babies!

-My hubby taking care of Roman so I could go out on the town.

-Lil getting hit on by some drunken Bazza and the whole table yelling abuse at him until he left.

-Burger Fuel at 11.30pm. Ah, just like the old days.

Stink things about my 30th:
-The people who couldn't make it - Rach, Tizzy, Boodge, Peach, Jones, it wasn't the same without you.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Bon! I still wish I was there to see all the madness because it looked like fun and I miss you all like crazy. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, ha someone should make a study of the silly words you have to type to post on the blogs the previous one was SIBURP!! most appropriate for a party post, te hi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks bon i would have LOVED to be there also. there in spirit always. can't wait to see clarence street - it looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete