Some funny photos to make you feel better: And check it out, I made some crackers like the ones from the markets, and I didn't burn them! ps I love you.
hell I love being in such close contact with you ladies... Bon, is Roman a vegan? Just curious? Taane says "I'm a vegetarian, I eat fish..." haven't quite taught him pescatarian. Anyway, if he is a vegan he a bloody good ad for them! :) Love yous!
Well he kinda is by default at the moment because he doesn't really eat much, still mostly boob and snacks of berries and broccoli. Haven't decided about animal products yet... Taane is too awesome. Tell him I love him.
Thanks Bon. The top photo really perked me up. Nothing nicer than a special looking baby picture.
ReplyDeleteJames just said he showed these photos to Roman earlier and he was cracking up! He sure is special...
ReplyDeleteThey are lovely pictures!
ReplyDeleteYeah I'd have to agree with Rach here. that is definately a special baby.
ReplyDeletehell I love being in such close contact with you ladies... Bon, is Roman a vegan? Just curious? Taane says "I'm a vegetarian, I eat fish..." haven't quite taught him pescatarian. Anyway, if he is a vegan he a bloody good ad for them! :) Love yous!
ReplyDeleteWell he kinda is by default at the moment because he doesn't really eat much, still mostly boob and snacks of berries and broccoli. Haven't decided about animal products yet...
ReplyDeleteTaane is too awesome. Tell him I love him.