Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Grippy



For someone who likes to pretend he's Teflon when you carry him, Roman sure has grippy hands. Here he shows us how the pincer grip works - we still feed him some mushy stuff on a spoon, but for the most part he loves exploring food himself. Man it's messy though...
On a related note, I just bought Dance With Me In The Heart, a brilliant Kiwi book about kind, respectful, attentive parenting. It's amazing what kids will learn and share when given half the chance and I can't recommend the book highly enough.

3 comments:

  1. What a good boy! I really want to read that book, I will steal it when we are up. Would you like me to bring her other book Magical something to read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fine-motor skills there. fantastic. And you should post that book on Home Healing FB page.

    ReplyDelete