Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fill yer boots

Roman loves the sweet cafe lifestyle - baked beans and avocado - some of it made it in his mouth.
Tummy time reading a book about blue plaits and zippers from Auntie Rach - building those crawling muscles.
Ok, not the most exciting post, but at least you can ogle the King of Chins (who incidentally is now famous - cover model on Little Treasures magazine. Ironic considering he's never worn a disposable nappy, but boy is he photogenic).

3 comments:

  1. Yes! I love my Roman fix. Any time of day or night I am up for loving that boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had a little fantasy today while we were out riding our bikes or Tom on his skates pushing the Ro nice and fast around the waterfront. Ahh family time is coming

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can help shatter the fantasy by posting a video of him having a total meltdown if you like? But then of course he'll never play up for his Bubbe and Zayde!

    ReplyDelete