
Roman is 11 weeks old now. Everyone says how having your first child changes your life, that it's like an epiphany, nothing is ever the same blah blah blah. There is some truth to this - it's certainly an exciting new adventure - but it wasn't the life-altering experience I was expecting. But then, most things I've been told from well-meaning strangers about pregnancy, labour and parenting has turned out not to be true.
Here, the woman I learn from every day about how to take my own path in life, my mum. She has always done things her own way, and with more courage, intelligence and heart than anyone I've ever known. I hope I can raise my son to have even half the passion she has for life. I also hope she'll get used to having a grandchild with a penis.

So pleased you're blogging :) I will make sure I use lots of internet abbreviations and lingo to show the full extent of my joy.
ReplyDeletexx
oh stop with making me cry. for fucks sake.
ReplyDelete