Because my sister said so.
Holy shit balls how much does that baby look like his daddy!!!
I know - daddy let him stay in the cave...
bolsters, the bed needs bolsters. maybe?and I concur - he's the spitting image of his father - lucky the dad is so good looking...
cute! he looks so tiny in there, def a good idea to up the scale of objects around him, so people think that hes a regular sized baby, fools!
Holy shit balls how much does that baby look like his daddy!!!
ReplyDeleteI know - daddy let him stay in the cave...
ReplyDeletebolsters, the bed needs bolsters. maybe?
ReplyDeleteand I concur - he's the spitting image of his father - lucky the dad is so good looking...
cute! he looks so tiny in there, def a good idea to up the scale of objects around him, so people think that hes a regular sized baby, fools!
ReplyDelete