Ahhh, nothing like summer in August at the beach with those you love...
It was seriously warm, and we even had fun adventures up into the mini forest behind the Pt Chev beach, where I promptly slipped over on a muddy bank, collecting two children and maiming myself on the way. Been a while since I've done something like that, but reminded me why I need to take the kids into nature more often. It makes you feel gooood. Can't wait for mum and Paps and Nanna to join us. And Lil if we can drag her home!
Zana's first real try of food - kiwifruit!
A happy snap of kidlets in washing, they really love each other. Zana lights up every time she sees her brother and Roman loves giving her cuddles and kisses - and only hits her on the odd occasion, like, once an hour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






this really was the perfect day before a mental weekend. x
ReplyDeleteit really was!
ReplyDelete