Sunday, June 12, 2011

New house! New words!

Roman is a talker, no secret there, he comes from a family of talkers (the Crows of course, not mine, we are all very demure and quiet on our side). Latest words in his repertoire are: shoes, trees, wees (pronounced the same), car (ca-ar), gumboots (ba-boots), bath, yummy, beans (bean-a), bin (bin-a), banana (nana), daddy (mummies. yes, his word for daddy is mummies. hilarious), blueberries (boo-bee), toast, toes (pronounced the same), door, keys (tees), water, washing (both pronounced waa), and Lili (yeeyee). That's all I can remember right now, but there are probably others.
Also, in case you wanted to know, his latest sentences are puss in garden and puss in tree. But because tree is the same as wee really he says "puss in wees". Fitting, given how manky our cat is. And no, it wasn't Tiny Head in the tree. She is far too lazy for that. It was the frisky kitten from next door. Man I really need to take more photos of these things. Anyway, we have made it into our American palace and what a palace it is. Check out our (messy) country kitchen. Only thing missing is a deep fryer.

And this is our messy lounge. Maybe should have tidied before taking pics....

I will take some better photos soon, but in the meantime, check out this terrible photo of Ro at the great easel Dad gave us. He loves it, especially the chalk side.

I'm just happy to wake up in the morning and have a warm, dry house, it feels so....unusual.

3 comments:

  1. Is your carpet blue?!? I can't wait to see the prince again. I miss you guys so much. More pictures please xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. warm and dry - how unkiwi of you. looking good.

    ReplyDelete