Because my sister said so.
i LOVE this! miss you all heaps!
I want more! I love the sound of that boy laughing. Miss you heaps too xxx
Right, all of my sisters move to Auckland please. We can start the Sumner commune for real xxx
The two months of harvest will just have to tide you over for now. xxx
oh my god - i love this - move to Auckland right now - that's an order
so lovely. Wishing you all a jolly season. I want to move too, can you adopt me?
You are always welcome in the Sumnerville commune Lily!
i LOVE this! miss you all heaps!
ReplyDeleteI want more! I love the sound of that boy laughing. Miss you heaps too xxx
ReplyDeleteRight, all of my sisters move to Auckland please. We can start the Sumner commune for real xxx
ReplyDeleteThe two months of harvest will just have to tide you over for now. xxx
ReplyDeleteoh my god - i love this - move to Auckland right now - that's an order
ReplyDeleteso lovely. Wishing you all a jolly season. I want to move too, can you adopt me?
ReplyDeleteYou are always welcome in the Sumnerville commune Lily!
ReplyDelete