Made it to the other side. It was almost definitely the three-day measles, looking back he had all the symptoms and while I may not have made it through with flying colours (I was about to smack my head against the wall by yesterday morning), he certainly did. Now he is back to his normal chipper self (except for the half hour he spent with mum apparently crying while we went and had breakfast at a cafe where we READ THE PAPER).
Bring on the new developments!
I haven't taken any post-illness photos so here is a sleepy one from a few days ago instead.
yay, well done bon, youre amazing! and lucky to have mum there to put in her dedicated g'ma hours.
ReplyDeleteI just wrote you this huge comment about how you are awesome and Ro looks like a fat asian baby in that picture, and how I am super jealous that you got to have breakfast child free, and heaps of other choice stuff and blogger ballsed the whole thing up :( You get the gist of it though, right? You're amazing.
ReplyDeleteThank you my lovely sisters! I totally get the gist and makes me feel so happy and loved to have your support xxx
ReplyDelete