Thursday, September 30, 2010

That is going straight to the pool room

It's been far too long, so here's a baby news catch-up.


1. Crawling. Roman is on the verge of achieving his life long dream of being on all fours. Will let you know when it actually happens.


2. Pooping. Because everyone needs to have their breakfast/lunch/dinner spoiled, here is a picture James was kind enough to take of this morning's present from Roman. Third time I've been watching him when this has happened. Yes, I do know about nappies. No, I can't 'read' my baby's signals like I imagine I can.


3. Funny. Roman is just the coolest kid ever. He makes us laugh every day, all the time. Which helps when he wakes in the night and WON'T GO BACK TO SLEEP for three hours. This is just a random photo where he looks funny but doesn't think it's very funny himself. Which always makes it funnier.


4. Teeth. After wearing the same two bottom teeth for the last four months he's finally growing two top front ones in time for Xmas. This was an attempt to get a pic of them.

5. Talking. Never shuts up. Like, ever.

5 comments:

  1. love the crawling. so close....
    re the carpet shit - shame you don't have baby Rachel there to eat it.
    and yes - oh so cool.
    can't wait to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just laughed so hard I almost went into labour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that really a shit on your carpet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, you should come and vomit on it just for good measure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's grosssss! and put a ballon or ball in front of Roman and he'll be off on all fours after it

    ReplyDelete